WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Steps have been taken to ensure the safeguarding and integrity of data and personal information. All personal information is transmitted and protected by encryption technology using Secured Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. If security monitoring reveals possible evidence of criminal activity, information pertaining to such activity will be provided to law enforcement officials.
Electronic Gift Card sales are final and cannot be returned. No refund will be issued. E-Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
SHIPPING /DELIVERY POLICY
All gift cards will be emailed to specified recipient either immediately or on chosen delivery date. Nothing will be shipped to a physical address. The purchase of Gift Cards online delivers an email version of the Gift Card only. This email can be printed out and brought into any location for redemption. If you are unable to print the email, the gift card number can be written down and redeemed in-store. Please Note: No tax is charged on the purchase of the E-Gift Card. However, sales tax is charged on the items purchased during redemption of the E-Gift Card.