1. No purchase necessary. New MVP Reward Cards can be activated at Bokamper’s venues or online at bokampers.com. Allow 24 hours for activation after signing up.
2. Your reward dollars can be spent on food, beverages or memorabilia at any Bokamper’s Sports Bar and Grill location. You instantly get $10 in loyalty dollars for every 100 points. Points are earned as one point for every $1.00 spent on food, beverages or memorabilia. The MVP Reward Card must be presented at time of purchase.
3. Except by law or in our regulations and rules, MVP Reward points have no cash value and are used for redemption only.
4. If a coupon or other promotional offer is used at the time you present a MVP Reward Card, points are earned only on the amount paid before tax and tip. For example, you can earn points when you spend $25 on a $30 purchase with a $5 coupon. Your purchase receipt will confirm the amount of points credited to your MVP Rewards Card.
5. MVP Reward Cards that are inactive for more than 12 months will automatically forfeit all points, reward values and will be canceled.
6. You must have valid email and only one MVP Reward Card per individual. We never sell or give your email, period. Email addresses are occasionally used to inform you about discounts, special events and additional MVP benefits.
7. MVP cards must only be used for one (1) transaction per seating.
8. You can lose your membership privileges and account balances or have your membership canceled if you gain or have been issued points through illegal means or in violation of Bokamper’s MVP Rewards Card Playbook (Rules and Regulations). Additionally, Bokamper’s reserves its legal rights in connection with the MVP Rewards Card program.
9. Various aspects of the MVP Rewards Card program can be revised by Bokamper’s Sports Bar and Grill. These aspects include –but can go beyond– point value conversions, reward limits, reward eligibility, changing expiration periods, and cancellation of the program. Notification of these changes, including cancellation of the program, is not guaranteed.
10. Bokamper’s Sports Bar and Grill employees are ineligible for this program.
Q: How do I register my card, and where?
A: If a Bokamper’s Sports Bar and Grill staff member haven’t registered your card, please go to bokampers.com to register.
Q: How can I sign up?
A: To get your card and start earning bonuspoints on the spot, visit Bokamper’s venue and provide name, mailing address, phone number, date of birth and your email. After you receive your card you can also provide this information online at bokampers.com. To get your Field Goal Birthday entrée, we will need you birth date.
Q: Do I need an email address?
A: You must have a valid email address to use the MVP Rewards Card. Valid emails can be from work or an online email service.
Q: Why do you offer a MVP Rewards Card?
A: Loyalty and team spirit is in our blood. We want to reward your loyalty to us with a special, exclusive program that makes you part of the Bokamper’s team. Your reward dollars can be spent on food, beverages or memorabilia at any Bokamper’s Sports Bar and Grill venue. You instantly get $10 in reward dollars for every 100 points. Points are earned as one point for every $1.00 spent on memorabilia, drink or food.
Q: When will I know that my points are applied onto my MVP Rewards Card?
A: Your purchase receipt will confirm the amount of points credited to your MVP Rewards Card. The person paying the check must be a MVP Reward Card holder and will be credited the points.
Q: Can I double dip and get points when spending my reward dollars?
A: No, but you will get points any portion of the purchase that is paid for. For example, if you spend $10 from your Reward Dollars on a $50 purchase, you earn 40 Bonus Points.
Q: When do my Reward dollars activate?
A: After your card earns more than 100 bonus points you automatically get $10 in Reward Dollars towards your next visit. Or you can save them, accruing more points for a later visit. It’s all up to you.
Q: I lost my MVP card! Do I have to re-register?
A: Any convenient Bokamper’s location will be happy to re-issue a card. Better yet, all of your information will be automatically transferred over so there’s no need to re-register.
Q: When does my MVP Rewards Card expire?
A: Only cards that are inactive for more than 12 months will automatically expire; forfeiting all points and reward values. Use your MVP Rewards Card before the end of that 12-month period and your card won’t expire.
Q: I don’t get any email specials from Bokamper’s MVP Rewards Card Program.
A: To avoid having your exclusive Bokamper’s MVP Reward Card discounts and event emails labeled as spam, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address/safe email list. Our system also only uses the latest email if several emails are attached to a card.